Assam Healthcare Cooperative Society Ltd. is authorised to raise a capital of Rs.10,000,000 to develop and run the following services:
- Clinic, hospital and diagnostics
- Pharmacy and Optician Services
- Home-based medical care
- Scheme to help meet the healthcare cost of the participant members
- Instil in the members the spirit and practice of thrift, self- and mutual-help
- Welfare activities for the promotion of their moral, education and health
- All other activities as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of all of the above
Currently, the services are arranged for the members with established and reputed third-party diagnostic centres and hospitals, where members avail substantial rebates at the rates. These collaborating third-party providers offer services at a pre-negotiated discount to our members.
We have recently opened our first Thyrocare branded Good Quality Centre (GQC) to offer dianostic blood ctests to our members.